Through building data analytics, Mikkelsen Coward can measure, design, and adjust buildings in real time to achieve maximum building efficiency, comfort, and performance.
A true predictive program works with a web based (IoT) platform that records, analyzes, learns and adjusts to your unique building. Harnessing data analytics to identify and troubleshoot performance, before there is an impact to the end user, is the approach to maintenance for facilities into the future.
At Mikkelsen Coward, we are ready to implement the next step in facility management, using analytics for real-time performance monitoring and predictive maintenance. Our process is simple and effective:
- We start the process by learning how your building operates.
- Our system automatically prioritizing tasking, targeting the worst performing systems and highest energy users.
- Our trained technicians are ready to implement corrective action remotely or onsite.
- We measure and verify performance.
This systematic approach will reduce downtime and cost of services, while improving building efficiency, comfort and performance.
The most effective way to manage operational spend is by identifying the issues before they become an expensive problem.
- Ongoing commissioning, 365 days a year
- Real-time performance monitoring
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & benchmarking for all your HVAC systems
- Predictive maintenance
- Automatic prioritization of tasking
- Energy analytics
- Historical data archiving
- Ongoing building efficiency, comfort, and performance
- Measurement and verification.
- Reduced administrative involvement means lower operating costs
- Reduce operational spend
- Optimize energy consumption
- Proactive system correction before issues arise
- Building optimization